Exterior Auto Detail
The 3-Step Paint Revitalization Service is our exterior auto detail. It is also the exterior only portion of the Showroom Shine Full Detail. This service is a total makeover for your vehicle’s exterior. After a through washing, we perform our specialized 3 steps to restore your vehicles gloss and beauty. First,the paint is cleaned of dirt and contaminates with a clay bar, then it is polished to a brilliant shine, and finally a coat of carnauba wax is also applied for lasting protection. Your vehicle will turn heads, including your own.
***The Interior Spruce Up Service is the most popular add-on to the 3 -Step Paint Revitalization Service. It is the perfect compliment to the exterior auto detail because it is an affordable, quick interior clean. The Interior Spruce Up can be added onto most vehicles for only $25.
- Thorough hand wash with a microfiber mitt
- Complete bug, sap, and tar removal
- Rims / Tires / Wheel Wells cleaned of all dirt and brake dust
- Tires are completely dressed to restore brilliant shine
- Hand dried with synthetic chamois to eliminate streaks and water spots
- Exterior mirrors and windows are cleaned and streak-free
- All door jambs are cleaned of dirt and grime
- Rubber seals are cleaned and protected
- Clay bar used to eliminate contaminates and grime to create smooth feel and glass like finish
- Paint is then polished to remove light scratches, oxidation, and restore its brilliant shine
- Carnauba wax is applied to protect the finish
- Thorough interior vacuum of floors, seats, trunk, and all cracks / crevices.
- Dusting of dash and door panels
- Wipe out of cup holders and center console.
- All interior windows cleaned and streak-free
- Interior air freshener added (upon request)
Upgrade & Add-On Services
We offer a variety of upgrade and add-on services to the 3-Step Paint Revitalization Service. New advancements in exterior auto detailing have significantly extended the life of paint protection and reduced the need to continually wax. Due to these advancements, paint protection can last from 9 months to 7 years, depending on the product. Please also take a look at the menu to determine which upgrades or add-on services would be best suited to meet your needs. If you have any questions about any of the upgrades, please contact us.