Opti-Coat Pro Ceramic Coating
Opti-Coat Pro Ceramic Coating is not a wax, it is a ceramic based protective resin that offers a high gloss and permanent solution to your vehicle’s exterior protection needs. It has superior resistance to marring, scratching, swirls, and chemical etching. It is also completely resistant to acidic environmental substances such as bird droppings, acid rain, and bug remains. This is due to its pre-polymer cross links, which provide an incredibly strong shield for your vehicles paint. Unlike normal wax that will wear away, Opti-Coat provides protection that lasts wash after wash, year after year.
- It provides semi-permanent protection for all modern factory paints, far outlasting any wax or commercially available sealant.
- It is hydrophobic, which means that water easily rolls off the paint, leaving your vehicle cleaner for a longer period of time.
- The coating builds on the thickness and hardness of your clear coat. This allows for the great possibility of damage not making it through the clear coat.
- Improved resale value. Opti-Coat Pro will maintain the Showroom Shine finish, even years down the road.
- Nationwide Warranty when applied to vehicles less than a year old.
Optimum is confident in their claims of a superior protection product. They offer a warranty for the Opti-Coat Pro Ceramic Coating. A 5 Year warranty is available for new vehicles (application within 12 months of purchase), and a 2 year warranty for vehicles 1-5 years old. With the warranty, you will receive automatic entry into a nation-wide Opti-Coat Pro warranty database, and all the information you will need on how to care for vehicle after the application.
Application price $795*
* This does not include the price of paint correction or prep, only the application of the product. The cost of the paint correction prior to application is based on visual estimate. Please contact us for more information about setting up an estimate.