RV Interior Detail
The interior of Recreational Vehicles and Trailers can be as nice as luxury home. Cleaning the interior the of an RV is similar to cleaning the inside of a house. There are closets, bedrooms, electronics, bathrooms, and the kitchen that all need special attention. This makes them extremely difficult to clean without the proper training, tools, and equipment. The RV Interior Detail Service is a complete cleaning of all parts of the interior of a recreational vehicle or trailer.
The RV Interior Detail service should be completed at least once or twice a year to keep your home on wheels looking its absolute best.
- Thorough interior vacuum of floors, seats, and all cracks / crevices.
- Shampooing of carpet, seats, and floor mats
- All interior plastic / vinyl cleaned and dressed
- Leather cleaned and dressed
- Empty cabinets and closets cleaned of crumbs and dust
- Counter-tops, stove, refrigerator, and microwave cleaned and disinfected.
- All interior windows cleaned and streak-free
- Shower, sink, and toilet cleaned and disinfected
- Interior air freshener added (upon request)
Upgrade & Add-on Services
The Interior Detail for Rv’s includes only the interior, which means it is only eligible for the interior upgrade and add-on services. Situations such as vomit, mold, bodily fluids, or dog hair will incur additional charges due to the need for additional time, tools, and products. Please also take a look at the menu to determine which upgrades or add-on services would be best suited for your recreational vehicle. If you have any questions about any of the upgrades, please contact us.
** Prices for Recreational Vehicles and Trailers are based on the linear foot (length) of the vehicle. Other factors such as condition and height also play role in pricing.