RV Mold and Mildew Remediation
Mold and mildew in a recreational vehicle can grow quickly, and be extremely difficult to remove. Once the mold has taken hold, it will permeate into all porous materials and the ventilation system. It takes extensive training and specialized equipment to ensure that it is properly removed. We have invested time and money into the same continuing education and IICRC certifications that restoration companies require of their employees. This ensures that a complete remediation is completed without any lingering odors or hazardous spores.
Water can find its way into vehicles in a variety of different ways. The cost common being;
- Leaking seals or gaskets.
- Failure to close windows, vents, or sunroofs during a rain storm.
- Spilled food or beverages.
- Flood water.
- Failure to properly dry or ventilate after a detail.
While the sources might be different, most RV Mold and Mildew Remediation problems stem from the lack of ventilation. Moisture needs to be able to escape as it evaporates. If closed up, the moisture is unable to leave, and will begin to mildew. The first sign of the growth of mold and mildew is an odor of wet laundry. The sooner that the problem is addressed, the less labor intensive it will be to remove, and therefore less expensive.
You can trust On The Spot to solve your mold problem the first time, without any lingering health hazards or odors.
Due to the nature of this problem, an estimate will be required before an appointment can be scheduled. The length of treatment time and cost will vary greatly based on severity. The RV Mold and Mildew Remediation Service requires special equipment, tools, and chemicals, and can only be completed as an In-Shop service.
If you would like a FREE estimate, please contact us for more information