Recreational Vehicles need to be washed on a regular basis. Truck stop washes just do not get the job done properly and you would rather spend your time traveling in the RV rather than washing it. On The Spot’s RV Wash service is the quick and cost effective way to keep your Recreational Vehicle looking its best between details.
This Wash service should be completed once a month to prevent dirt and black streaks from accumulating on the fiberglass surfaces.
- Thorough washing of all exterior surfaces
- Roof scrubbed and power washed
- Complete bug, tar, and mild sap removal
- Rims / Tires / Wheel Wells cleaned of all dirt and brake dust
- Tires are completely dressed to restore brilliant shine
- Hand dried with synthetic chamois to eliminate streaks and water spots
- Exterior mirrors and windows are cleaned and streak-free
Upgrades & Add-On Services
The RV Wash is a simple washing service, and therefore not eligible for any of the upgrade services. If you are looking for more than just a wash, please check out our RV Wash and Wax service or Full Detail. If you have any questions about any of the upgrades, please contact us.
** Prices for Recreational Vehicles and Trailers are based on the linear foot (length) of the vehicle. Other factors such as condition and height also play role in pricing.