Exterior Car Detailing
Professional Exterior Detailing Services
The 3-Step Paint Revitalization exterior car detailing is more than a hand wash and wax. This service is a total makeover for your vehicle’s paint, wheels, tires, and glass. After a professional car wash, we perform our specialized 3 step process to restore your vehicles gloss and beauty.
First we clay bar the paint so it’s cleansed of bound contamination. Things like city construction dust, tree sap mist, over spray, and rail dust stick to paint causing it to feel rough. Clay bar removes these and smooths the surface so wax can bond better. Next we polish your paint to level the surface. This creates a brilliant shine. Finally, a coat of carnauba wax is applied to lock in that shine and for lasting protection.
3 Step Paint Revitalization
Your exterior car detailing includes:
- Professional car wash by hand with a microfiber mitt.
- Light to moderate bug, tar, and mild sap removal.
- Rims / Tires / Wheel Wells cleaned of all dirt and brake dust.
- Tires are completely dressed to restore brilliant shine.
- Hand dried with synthetic chamois to eliminate streaks and water spots.
- Exterior mirrors and windows are cleaned and streak-free.
- Door and trunk jambs are cleaned of dirt and grime.
- Rubber seals are cleaned and protected.
- Clay bar used to eliminate surface contaminates.
- Paint is also polished to remove light scratches, oxidation, and restore brilliant shine.
- Carnauba wax is applied which protects the finish.