RV Detailing Services
RV Full Detail
Recreational Vehicles and Trailers can be up to 40 feet in length and 13 feet high. This makes them extremely difficult to clean without the proper training, tools, and equipment. The RV Full Detail Service is a complete cleaning of both the interior and exterior of your recreational vehicle or trailer.
The RV Full Detail service should be completed at least once a year to keep your home on wheels looking its absolute best.
Exterior RV Detail
- Thorough washing of all exterior surfaces
- Roof scrubbed and power washed
- Complete bug, tar, and mild sap removal
- Exterior storage compartments opened and cleaned.
- Rims / Tires / Wheel Wells cleaned of all dirt and brake dust
- Tires are completely dressed to restore brilliant shine
- Hand dried with synthetic chamois to eliminate streaks and water spots
- Exterior mirrors and windows are cleaned and streak-free
- Chrome polished to brilliant shine
- Carnauba wax is applied which protects the finish
Interior RV Detail
- Thorough interior vacuum of floors, seats, and all cracks / crevices.
- Shampooing of carpet, seats, and floor mats
- All interior plastic / vinyl cleaned and dressed
- Leather cleaned and dressed
- Empty cabinets and closets cleaned of crumbs and dust
- Counter-tops, stove, refrigerator, and microwave cleaned and disinfected.
- All interior windows cleaned and streak-free
- Shower, sink, and toilet cleaned and disinfected
- Interior air freshener added (upon request)
Upgrade & Add-on Services
The Showroom Shine Full RV Detail includes both the interior and exterior services, which means it is eligible for most upgrade and add-on services. Situations such as vomit, mold, bodily fluids, or dog hair will incur additional charges due to the need for additional time, tools, and products. Please also take a look at the menu to determine which upgrades or add-on services would be best suited for your recreational vehicle. If you have any questions about any of the upgrades, please contact us.
** Prices for Recreational Vehicles and Trailers are based on the linear foot (length) of the vehicle. Other factors such as condition and height also play role in pricing.