RV Detailing Services
RV Wax and Wash
To keep a Recreational Vehicle looking its best, it needs to be waxed on a regular interval. The RV Wash and Wax service will help prevent oxidation and damage from the Sun’s harmful UV rays. The height and length of most RVs make cleaning and waxing it a difficult and daunting task. Without the proper tools and equipment, it could take days to properly wax the sides. On The Spot has the proper tools and training to achieve superior results in only a few hours. The RV Wash and Wax Service will leave your vehicle cleaned and protected for seasons at a time.
The RV Wash and Wax service should be completed at least twice a year to greatly reduce chalky oxidation and to keep your home on wheels looking its absolute best.
- Thorough washing of all exterior surfaces
- Roof scrubbed and power washed
- Complete bug, tar, and mild sap removal
- Exterior storage compartments opened and cleaned.
- Rims / Tires / Wheel Wells cleaned of all dirt and brake dust
- Tires are completely dressed to restore brilliant shine
- Hand dried with synthetic chamois to eliminate streaks and water spots
- Exterior mirrors and windows are cleaned and streak-free
- Chrome polished to brilliant shine
- Carnauba wax is applied which protects the finish
Upgrade & Add-on Services
The RV wash and Wax service includes only the exterior of the vehicle, which means it is eligible for only exterior upgrade and add-on services. Situations such as scratches or oxidation that require compounding will incur additional charges due to the need for additional time, tools, and products. Please also take a look at the menu to determine which upgrades or add-on services would be best suited for your recreational vehicle. If you have any questions about any of the upgrades, please contact us.
** Prices for Recreational Vehicles and Trailers are based on the linear foot (length) of the vehicle. Other factors such as condition and height also play role in pricing.