RV Detailing Services
RV Wash and Seal
Recreational Vehicles need to be cleaned on a regular basis. Truck stop washes just do not get the job done properly and you would rather spend your time traveling in the RV rather than washing it. On The Spot’s RV Wash and Seal service is the quick and cost effective way to keep your Recreational Vehicle looking its best when you don’t have the time for a full detail.
This service should be completed every 1-3 months to prevent dirt and black streaks from accumulating on the fiberglass surfaces.
- Thorough washing of all exterior surfaces
- Roof scrubbed and power washed
- Complete bug, tar, and mild sap removal
- Rims / Tires / Wheel Wells cleaned of all dirt and brake dust
- Tires are completely dressed to restore brilliant shine
- Water Activated Acrylic Sealant for high shine and protection
- Exterior mirrors and windows are cleaned and streak-free