As the cold winter weather fades and spring arrives, it’s time to get your vehicle ready for the new season. With a few simple steps, you can make sure that your car or truck is in top condition to take on the warmer months. Here are some helpful tips to ensure that your vehicle is road-ready for Spring!
1. Battery Checks: Make sure your battery is fully charged and in good working condition - it’s a good idea to have your local mechanic check it out. If necessary, replace the battery with a new one.
2. Tire Pressure and Alignment: Check your tire pressure regularly and make sure that your tires are properly aligned. This will help improve fuel economy and the overall performance of your car or truck.
3. Change Oil and Filters: Replace any old oil and filters with new ones according to your vehicle's manufacturer's recommendations. Changing these regularly will help keep your engine running smoothly and efficiently.
4. Fluid Levels: Ensure that all fluid levels are at the proper level. This includes brake fluid, coolant, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and windshield washer fluid.
5. Wiper Blades: Replace your windshield wipers if they’re worn or cracked. This will help you see more clearly on rainy days and reduce the amount of streaking on your windshield glass.
Getting your car detailed is an important step to make sure it is ready for the Spring season. A professional detailing service will ensure that your car or truck looks great, but it also has several other vital benefits. It can help to remove minor scratches which may have been caused by winter weather, as well as help to remove salt and dirt that can cause rust and corrosion to the body of your vehicle.
By taking these steps and investing in a few preventative maintenance items, you can ensure that your car or truck is ready for the Spring season! Enjoy the warmer weather while knowing that your vehicle is safe and reliable. Give us a call to get on our Spring schedule. Happy driving!
Back-to-school season is a flurry of activity, filled with shopping for school supplies, adjusting to new schedules, and re-establishing routines. Amidst this bustle, it's easy to overlook the condition of your vehicle. However, auto detailing sho...
On The Spot’s mobile car, RV, boat, motorcycle, and dealer detailing services holds a reputation for being a customer-first company. A quality we take pride in being part of an industry where such conditions are rare. Especially when combined with 5-star professional customer service.